1. PP plastic, chemical name: Polypropylene
Suitable for plastic suit hanger, shirt hanger, suit hanger, circulation hanger other hangers. It is one of the commonly used plastic hanger materials.
English Name: polypropylene (PP for short)
Specific gravity: 0.9-0.91g/cm3 molding shrinkage: 1.0-2.5% molding temperature: 160-220 ℃
Features: low density, strength rigidity, hardness heat resistance are superior to low-pressure polyethylene, which can be used at about 100 degrees. It has good electrical performance high-frequency insulation, which is affected by humidity, but brittle, wear-resistant aging at low temperature
1. The crystalline material has small hygroscopicity is easy to crack decompose in long-term contact with hot metal
2. Good fluidity, but large shrinkage range shrinkage value, easy to cause shrinkage cavity, dent deformation
3. The cooling speed is fast, the pouring system cooling system should slowly dissipate heat, pay attention to control the molding temperature. When the material temperature is low temperature high pressure, it is easy to be oriented. When the mold temperature is lower than 50 degrees, the plastic parts are smooth, it is easy to produce poor fusion, flow marks, warpage deformation above 90 degrees
4. The wall thickness of plastic shall be uniform to avoid lack of glue sharp corner, so as to prevent stress concentration.
2. PS chemical name: Polystyrene
It is suitable for suit hanger, jacket hanger, overcoat hanger, underwear hanger, pant hanger, pant hanger parts so on. PS material is also a common material of plastic hanger.
English Name: Polystyrene
Specific gravity: 1.05g/cm3
Forming shrinkage: 0.6-0.8%
Molding temperature: 170-250 ℃
Features: excellent electrical insulation (especially high frequency insulation), colorless transparent, light transmittance second only to plexiglass, colorability water resistance, good chemical stability, general strength, but brittle, easy to produce stress embrittlement, resistant to benzene, gasoline other organic solvents
1. The amorphous material has small moisture absorption, does need to be fully dried is easy to decompose, but has large coefficient of thermal expansion easy to generate internal stress. It has good fluidity can be molded by screw plunger injection machine
2. High material temperature, high mold temperature low injection pressure should be used. Prolonging injection time is beneficial to reduce internal stress prevent shrinkage deformation
3. The manufacturer of plastic coat hanger can use all kinds of gates, which are connected with the plastic parts by circular arc to avoid damaging the plastic parts when going to the gate. The demoulding slope is large the ejection is even. The wall thickness of the plastic parts is even without inserts. If there are inserts, they should be preheated
3. Chemical name of ABS: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene copolymer
It is suitable for plastic suit hanger, trousers hanger, T-shirt hanger, underwear hanger, etc.
English Name: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
Specific gravity: 1.05g/cm3 molding shrinkage: 0.4-0.7%
Molding temperature: 200-240 ℃ drying condition: 80-90 ℃ for 2 hours
1. Good comprehensive performance, high impact strength, chemical stability, good electrical properties
2. It has good fusibility with 372 plexiglass can be made into two-color plastic parts with chrome plating painting treatment
3. There are high impact resistance, high heat resistance, flame retardant, reinforced, transparent other grades.
4. Fluidity is a little bit worse than hips, better than PMMA, PC, etc., better flexibility.
1. Amorphous material, medium fluidity, high moisture absorption, must be fully dried, plastic parts with required luster on the surface must be preheated dried for 80-90 degrees for a long time, 3 hours
2. High material temperature high mold temperature should be taken, but the material temperature is too high easy to decompose (decomposition temperature is > 270 ℃). For plastic parts with high precision, the mold temperature should be 50-60 ℃, for high gloss heat-resistant plastic parts, the mold temperature should be 60-80 ℃
3. In order to solve the water inclusion, it is necessary to improve the fluidity of the material by means of high material temperature, high mold temperature changing the water level.
4. If heat-resistant flame-retardant materials are formed, there will be plastic decomposition on the surface of the mould after 3-7 days of production, which will cause the surface of the mould to shine, so it is necessary to clean the mould in time increase the exhaust position on the surface of the mould
4. Chemical name of PVC: PVC
It is applicable to auxiliary parts of plastic clothes rack, such as gasket, pressing strip (fixed strip, transparent strip, etc.)
English Name: poly (vinyl chloride)
Specific gravity: 1.38g/cm3 molding shrinkage: 0.6-1.5% molding temperature: 160-190 ℃
Features: excellent mechanical electrical properties, strong acid alkali resistance, good chemical stability, but low softening point. Suitable for making thin sheet, wire cable insulation layer, seal, etc
1. Amorphous material, low moisture absorption poor fluidity. In order to improve the fluidity prevent bubbles, the plastic can be dried in advance. The mold pouring system should be short thick, the gate section should be large, there should be no dead angle. The mold must be cooled the surface should be chrome plated
2. Due to its corrosion liquidity characteristics, special equipment molds are used. All products must be added with different kinds quantities of additives as required.
3. It is very easy to decompose. It is easy to decompose when contacting with steel copper at 200 ℃, corrosion, irritant gas molding temperature range are small during decomposition
4. When the screw type injection machine nozzle is used, the hole diameter should be large to prevent dead angle stagnation. Without inserts, if any, the inserts should be preheated.
The four materials mentioned above are plastic hanger manufacturers. I hope they can help you.